By Jeremy Boone
Top ten most common reason
1. You want your child to succeed in ways that you never did
2. You want your child to have what you never had
3. You want your child experience what you never did
4. You want to make sure your child has an edge
5. You believe your child is the next great professional athlete
6. you expect your child to get a college athletic scholarship
7. Your older child is a great athlete, so why shouldn't your younger child be?
8. You want to be able to hang out with a certain social crowd and can do so by leveraging
your child's successful performance
9. You define your own self-worth based on the success of your child's performance.
If they play poorly, you're a bad parent.
10. The only way you know how to connect with your child is through competitive sport.
솔직하게 반성을 많이 하게 되지요..
나 자신을 포함하여 많은 한국 부모님이 발전할 필요가 있는 부분이지요....