1. Norway is so stunning it actually hurts.
2. It’s both quaint…
3. (Painfully quaint.)
Eigerøy island near Egersund.
4. And ridiculously gorgeous.
5. The country is all fjords…
7. And waterfalls.
8. It’s beautiful in the summer.
9. And in the winter.
10. Fog only adds to the magic of the place.
Myrdal, on the road between Bergen and Oslo.
11. Seriously, can you imagine living in a place like this?
12. Can you imagine waking up in the morning, looking out your window, and being surrounded by such an out-of-this-world landscape?
View from Reinebringen, Lofoten.
13. Norway looks like a place out of a fantasy novel.
A valley between Voss and Sognefjord.
14. It looks like the type of place you dream about but you know it doesn’t actually exist.
16. IS THIS PLACE EVEN REAL???
17. Norway is both peaceful.
18. (Surreally peaceful.)
19. And extreme.
20. Norwegian landscapes are so majestic, they’re mind-altering.
Sula, More og Romsdal.
23. Even the cities are beautiful…
Oslo Opera House.
24. And dreamy.
25. If you’re feeling overwhelmed right now…
26. If you cannot believe that so much beauty can exist in one place…
Sildpollnes Church, Nordland.
27. Don’t worry.
Vøringsfossen waterfall, Eidjord.
28. Norway has this effect on everybody.
'Norway·Travel' 카테고리의 다른 글
|OSLO IS TOTALLY COOL (0)||2015.07.03|
|Why You Need to Go to Norway’s Fjords and Islands in 20 Photos (0)||2015.06.24|
|Lonely Planet's best places in Europe 2015 (0)||2015.06.17|
|32 Of The Most Beautiful Words In The English Language (0)||2015.05.29|
|노르웨이의 새 지폐 디자인, '픽셀' 이용한 디자인…독특하고 참신 '어떻길래 (0)||2015.05.19|