<Zinedine Zidane Interview>What is the most important advice you would give to young players? Zidane: First , always have fun. Enjoy playing soccer and then work on your skills. Especially work on the ability to use both your right and left foot.
<FC Barcelona Football Philosophy>
Unlike other clubs, we do not scout the players to fit for a particular position. We are looking for technical excellence, spirit, mind-focusing and fast players.Barcelona players are capable of loving the club’s crest, uniform color too.
It is an important point more than money.
▲ ‘Dream Team I’, Johan Cruyff’s legacy; Beautiful victory
receiving a selection of Barcelona youth players with 24 players of 12 teams are divided by age. They were built in 1709, purchased the residence in 1958, Barcelona “La Masia de Can Planes” growth center. Guardiola of Barcelona’s manager is also from here.
Johan Cruyff, Barcelona coach in 1988, won the first European Cup in 1992 with ‘Dream Team 1′. He lifted many players from ‘La Masia’. Guardiola also took over the same philosophy of Barcelona.
Barcelona B team coach Pep Guardiola with an experienced leader in the Barcelona player experience and highly tactical applications on the basis of international experience gained in Italy, his first full season in Barcelona, close to the matter was achieved. As a result, FC Barcelona won the league championship and the Copa cup and UEFA Champions League.
Barcelona coach, Guardiola, expressed pride of Johan Cruyff’s disciple and football Philosophy.
” Cruyff has that we need some way about whether football had a solid plan. He tells us how to carry the ball as fast as possible.
Players with the highest level of his skills were lifted. We are still dealing with the ball skills and know how to pass quickly the players are looking for”.
Barcelona’s soccer player of all learned the same way(first team to youth); the fans also hope a team like this game. “Attractive, efficient football”
Strong pressure and a quick counter-attack the opponent cannot play football as normal, making aiming their mistakes and loopholes, safe manner is an optimized way to victory.
However, a successful approach in Barcelona technical sophistication of the game of football to its maximum
Bring it up, you can feel the beauty in athletics in a manner that is in progress.
“Only the results of a large club are not the only thing they have to worry. Victory is not enough. Clubs should be beautiful football. “- Johan Cruyff (former Barcelona player, coach)
▲ Football philosophy of FC Barcelona: Johan Cruyff.
1. To think only of attacking football rather than defense-oriented tactics. Attack is the best way.
2. Position change and compact Football (narrow gap between the player) are the basis of total football.
3. If done correctly, a total football techniques and positioning capability are essential. Physical is the next problem.
Using the direct combinations is most important in the positioning and techniques.
4. Precise positioning does not commit mistakes and it is much easier if player has a highly technique.
5. Nowadays, football players are consumed a lot of Stamina. A lot of strikers, they needlessly play.
6. Leadership experience is more important than a theory. I am directed by Michel (founder of Total Football) under the 10 years that I’ve learned is the greatest asset.
Experience is 95%. There are a lot theoretical leaders without experiencing.
7. If you emphasize only team play, you make to losing of individual creativity and ability.
8. Under pressing football also, if you have the proper positioning and techniques, you can escape from stress and are ready to draw the opponent’s stamina.
Being pressured is due to the lack of technique. If you had the ability to advance in a great position, and if the pressure on his leaving, you can defeat defenders.
- Great players have a look around first and hold the proper position.
The position will make the ball easy to receive. First make good stance to receive the ball and control elaborately the ball. There is a planet free of space and time.
- Typically Zidane and Romario, They are not in the press.
Around a pre-determined, and is able to precisely control the ball.
9. Youth leaders should improve positioning and technique of youth.
10. If you have an emphasis on physical, I would not have grown into global players.
Until the age of 17, I will not be flying around in the corner with the goal weak. But at the time of emphasis on positioning and technique, coaches make me playing.
11. Each player needs a football-specific training and qualifications not to beg for the textbook theory. Positioning and technique are not raised by book.
12. To enhance the players brought up in ‘La Masia’ than transfer of money to the players
If you want to reinforce the team by scout, it needs the player’s technical level and the positioning to implement the philosophy of Barcelona Football.
13. If a boy is good at dribbling, you need to raise his qualities than to emphasize pass. In higher level, his dribbling gets stuck in a class and then can teach the pass way to him.
14. Just techniques do not mean the circus and high juggling.
Techniques are required to play football efficiently.
15. The leaders emphasized the theory cannot becomes good leaders. Due to the football intelligence, experience, football players can be a real good leader.
16. The technique level of modern football is downing. one of the reasons is that kids do not play football at just street.
- A growing number of techniques depend on a lot of street soccer and unpredict creativity in matches.
The philosophy of Johan Cruyff in 14 concepts:
1. Team player: “To accomplish things, you have to do it together”
2. Responsibility: “Take good care of things as if it was your own”
3. Respect: “Respect one another”
4. Integration: “Involve others in your activities”
5. Initiative: “Dare to try something new”
6. Coaching: “Always help each other within a team”
7. Personality: “Be yourself”
8. Social Involvement: “Crucial in sports, and even more so in life in general”
9. Technique: “The basics”
10. Tactics: “Know what to do”
11. Development: “Sports develop body and soul”
12. Learn: “Try to learn something new every day”
13. Play together: “An essential part of the game”
14. Creativity: “The beauty of sports”
'Football World' 카테고리의 다른 글
|The World Cup's top 100 footballers: by nationality, goals scored and votes (0)||2014.05.30|
|Ronaldo Most Marketable Footballer Globally (0)||2014.05.29|
|ESPN Releases National Team Posters For All 32 Countries In The World Cup (0)||2014.05.24|
|경기장 설계 전문가 정성훈 (0)||2014.05.23|
|Football Money League 2014 Sports Business Group (0)||2014.05.21|